New Hampshire Roller Derby is wrapping up our
2016 season but is looking ahead to 2017!
We are looking for a new team coach!
Coaching responsibilities would include:
· Creating and running practices for B/C level skaters, as well as some combined A/B/C practices.
· Attending most practices, scrimmages and games as coach/jam coach. (Travel is usually within the New England area/driving distance.)
· Assessing skills, strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities of individuals and the team as a whole.
· Providing feedback to skaters to develop progression for both team and individual skills.
· Developing cohesive strategies and game play tactics based on team abilities.
· Input into tryouts & roster decisions.
· Working with league leadership, team captains, and team skaters to develop a season plan for games and scrimmages, based on the team’s goals.
This group has been self- and guest-coached throughout the 2016 season and is enthusiastic and ready to learn! We have a great mix of about 25 veteran and rookie skaters. We are looking for someone to help us put it all together to make strides as both individual skaters and as a team!
The individual should have prior coaching experience within a league or a team and at a similar level (B team) or above. Our 2017 travel team season will run from January to June.
If you are interested in coaching the NH Cherry Bombs/
please email email@example.com for more information